Monday, March 4, 2013

Feeling Catty

So I found a spot on my cat today.  Not a bad spot or anything, just an interesting spot.  Mind you, I've had this cat for about ten years and had not until this very day found this particular spot.  You see, when I work my way down his spine toward his tail, just past the spot that makes him get all narrow-eyed and twitchy (I've known about that spot for a very long time), there's a spot slightly on his left side where if I scratch it he starts licking the air, licking my face, just licking, licking, licking.

I ask you, what purpose does this spot have evolutionarily?  I just don't get it.


P.S. About this painting...I know it's wacky.  This weekend I created a bunch of "starter" pieces by painting a blob on paper.  My fun goal is to look at each blob and see what sort of creature is trying to come out and make it happen.  With this one I saw a cute little wonky cat.  Expect more wonkiness!  More are coming!

Thanks for "liking" my blog posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment